Vaccinations are injections given to dogs and cats to protect them from deadly viruses and bacteria. They are made of killed and modified viruses to stimulate an immunological response to future diseases. Stated below are the diseases dogs and cats are protected from when they are vaccinated.
- Canine parvovirus (gastrointestinal, cardiac disease)
- Canine distemper (gastrointestinal, neurological disease)
- Canine adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis)
- Canine adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease)
- Canine parainfluenza (respiratory disease)
- Canine coronavirus (intestinal disease)
- Leptospirosis of 2 different strains(hepatic and renal disease)
- Feline panleukopenia virus (gastrointestinal disease)
- Feline rhinotracheitis virus (respiratory disease)
- Feline calicivirus (respiratory disease)
- Chlamydia psittaci (respiratory disease)
Analyzes liver enzymes, kidney by-products, electrolytes, glucose and protein levels. These values are an indicator of the organ health in your pet and is a quintessential test in the diagnosis of most illnesses.